Sunday, January 18, 2009

TAG YOURRIT

Without having any prior knowledge of this blog game, lovely Amanda over at Is Mental just informed me that I was tagged in her blog. What this means is that I need to post a picture, on her command - and I'm not going to argue with her.

Here's the deal:

::go to the 4th folder in your computer where you store your pictures
::pick the 4th picture in that folder
::explain the picture
::tag 4 people to do the same



So, this is a horrendous picture of myself and my roommate Georgia at a party last summer in Williamsburg. It's about two AM and the cops are about to bust the place and we are both sweating buckets. I ended up wearing the same AA dress as my friend Jill (the dangers of American Apparel), but it looked pretty great in that disheveled-cracked-out-drunk-2AM American Apparel way...and the only reason I didn't toss this is because rarely do my cheekbones get the photographic credit they deserve.

Ok, I tag Michael, Meagan, Camille and Mary Reilly

Wee!

No comments: