Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Game Over?

Really? Facebook is killing Scrabulous? But...but...it made me feel so smart, and, like...non-myspace-y. It allowed me to flirt without being overt. It was a way to signify that, while we aren't quite friends, we are more than acquaintances and certainly ready to move into wordplay territory...

Now I have nothing left to do with my time but blog over and over and over again.

Apparently mega-corp Hasbro couldn't take the tiny, independent group of college students or Indian kids or whomever they are taking all the credit over their invention. I mean, I guess...but if not for copying other people's ideas and passing them off as your own (or making money of of them), then what is the internet for?

Nuts.

Via NYT.

1 comment:

Camille said...

how bullshit.

see? the internet DOES suck.

xo
c